Pages

Thursday 11 July 2013

My favorite thing in term 2

My favourite thing to do this term was my cookie thinking keys because we got to talk about some ways to make our cookies different from other cookies. My other favourite thing as well was Golden time because we could go and learn more maths and play some games. We all love doing art, art is our first love. This term we have been looking at the Holy Spirit.
My least favourite thing in this term was football because we had to run from side to side and it is a little hard. We had to get it in the goal and watch the goalie.

Next term we will be doing Kids for Kids concert, it will be awesome because we get to sing, I love singing. We are doing league for P.E., it is going to be fun because everyone will get to run around the field.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.