Pages

Saturday 15 June 2013

All about Swimming.


Two weeks ago we had the pool come to our school for some people to go swimming. The pool was 15 meters  long and 1 metre deep. When you swim you have to bring 4 things, a swimming cap and some goggles also a towel and togs.

We got free time to do things in the pool like handstands after we had learnt to do some swimming first. I think I am good at swimming.

We were learning how to do kicking in the pool, just like you do in the sea. We did some challenges in the pool too like arm circles.

I think it was fun the past couple of weeks when the pool was here, I learnt a lot in swimming. The pool is very hot all the time. I think that we will love next year for the pool to come again.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.